Urethane Conformal Coating 55ml 2oz 4223-55MLMg Chemicals
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 186510
- Vendor: Mg Chemicals
- UPC: 768249395621
- Condition: New
MG Chemicals Urethane Conformal Coating offers a highly chemical-resistant finish that meets UL standards for indoor conformal coatings. This one part coating is easy to use: it does not require special or costly equipment to apply. It is ideal for extremely corrosive environments.
The 4223 polyurethane protects electric circuits against corrosive chemicals, moisture, dirt, dust, thermal shocks, and scratches. This avoids corrosion and physical damages to electric components. It also insulates against high-voltage arcing, shorts, and static discharges.
- Excellent Chemical and Abrasion Resistance
- Meets indoor UL conformal coating specifications for a 2 mil thick coat on a 0.8 mm, FR-4 laminate
- Flammability: meets UL 94V-1
- Class F Temperature Rating: 160 °C [320 °F]
- Transparent Appearance: the clear amber coat lets you see problems if they occur
- Protects electronics from chemical corrosion, oil, moisture, fungus, and static discharges
- Good Fungus Resistance
- Easy to inspect: fluoresces under UV light
- Colour: Clear amber
- Printed Circuit boards
- LED Boards
- Farming, Mining smelting oil exploration and marine electronic parts
- Automotive electronic part
- Fire alarms components
- Electric generators, motors and transformers
Customers who bought this item also bought
Silicone Modified Conformal Coating w/ UV Indicator, UL Recognized 340G 14 fl oz (Aero) 422B-340G