Sealed Die-Cast Aluminum Enclosures. These enclosures are ideal for housing sensitive electronic assemblies, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical devices in commercial and industrial environments providing effective shielding of EMI & RFI signals.
Features & Specifications
- Die-cast aluminum alloy, resistant to atmospheric and marine corrosion. In natural finish
- Lids incorporates a recessed oil resistant neoprene gasket.
- Wall mounting holes and lid fixing screws are outside the sealing area thus preventing the ingress of dust & moisture.
- Designed to meet IP65 of IEC529 and NEMA 4 specifications for dust & moisture.
- Internal guide slots for mounting PC boards vertically.
- Bosses on internal base allows fixing of PC boards horizontally or for connection of earth grounding terminals, etc.
- Lid fixing screws are recessed captive screws, M4 stainless steel (non -magnetic).
- Screw holes for lid mounting are roll threaded.
- Ground screw and washer provided are copper-plated.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.