Acrylic lacquer Conformal Coating 55ml 2oz 419D-55MLMg Chemicals
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 186488
- Vendor: Mg Chemicals
- UPC: 768249395621
- Condition: New
The 419C Acrylic Conformal Coating is an IPC-CC-830B and UL 94-V0 certified, fast drying, xylene, and toluene free product. This one-part coating provides an excellent finish, is easy to use, and does not require special or costly equipment to apply. It is ideal for high moisture environments and applications requiring easy repair and rework.
The 419C coating protects electric circuit against moisture, dirt, dust, and thermal shocks that could corrode, short circuit, or damage the electric component. It insulates against high-voltage arcing, shorts, and static discharges. As well, this coating provides a high dielectric withstand voltage that allows traces to be put closer together which helps with miniaturization.
- Certified UL 94V-0 (File # E203094)
- Externally Qualified to IPC-CC-830B by Pacific Testing Laboratories
- Super-fast cure—tack free in about 3 min; dries in 30 min at 65 °C [149 °F]
- East to use and apply, available in liquid and aerosol
- Protects electronics from moisture, corrosion, fungus, and static discharges
- No Hazardous Air Pollutants—free of toluene and xylene
- Easy to inspect—fluoresces under UV light
- Constant service temperature range -65°C to 125°C
- Easy rework and repairs—can solder through
- Removable with Cat. No. 8312 (liquid) Conformal Coating Stripper
- Printed Circuit boards
- LED Boards
- Electric generators, motors and transformers
- Automotive air bag controllers
- Cell phones and Computer tablets components
Customers who bought this item also bought
MG Chemicals 427 (#5) 5 Foot Length of 0.120" (3.0mm) Width Fine Braid Solder Wick, Static Free (SMT) Spool
MG Chemicals 426 (#4) 5 Foot Length of 0.100" (2.5mm) Width Fine Braid Solder Wick, Static Free (SMT) Spool
MG Chemicals 4890-18G, 18 gram (0.6 oz.) Pocket Pack of Sn60/Pb40, (22ga) .032'' Diameter Rosin Flux Core Solder