MG Chemicals 832TC-450ML, 450ml (15.2 fl oz.) BLACK Thermally Conductive Epoxy, Potting and Encapsulating CompoundMg Chemicals
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 204133
- Vendor: Mg Chemicals
- UPC: 768249395621
- Condition: New
832TC potting and encapsulating compound is a thermally conductive, black, two-part epoxy that offers extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
832TC is designed for applications where thermal management is a concern. Due to its high thermal conductivity, it protects circuits, by reducing the risk of heat buildup. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharges, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
This epoxy has a convenient 1:1 volume mix ratio, making it compatible with most dispensing equipment. 832TC can be cured at room temperature or higher.
- Thermal conductivity of 0.68 W/(m•K)
- Low exotherm
- Convenient 1A:1B volume mix ratio
- High compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity (allows for submersion where needed)
Customers who bought this item also bought
MG Chemicals 443 (#3) 25 Foot Length of 0.080" (2.0mm) Width Fine Braid Solder Wick