MG Chemicals 4900-112G, 112 gram (0.25 lb.) Roll of SAC305 Sn96, (21ga) .032'' Diameter Lead Free Rosin Flux Core SolderMg Chemicals
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 31037
- Vendor: Mg Chemicals
- UPC: 806593457333
- Condition: New
The 4900–4917 SAC305 No Clean Solder Wire is an electronic grade solder wire. It uses the predominant lead-free alloy composition and exceeds J-STD-006C and meets ASTM B 32 purity specifications. It is complemented with a no clean, synthetically refined, splatter-proof resin flux core that is classified as REL0 according to J-STD-004B. This solder is a great alternative to leaded solders.
The 4900–4917 solders achieve a consistent solder and flux percentage through a state-of-the-art, extrusion, wire-drawing machine. This machine continually monitors the wire to prevent voids and ensure consistency, providing a top-grade solder wire.
- Lead free & no clean
- Alloy exceeds J-STD-006C and meets ASTM B 32 purity requirements
- Flux meets J-STD-004B
- The resin spreads like rosin-activated flux
- Virtually non-splattering
- Non-corrosive resudues
- Non-conductive resudues
- Halide free
- About 14% longer by weight than leaded solder wires
- Suitable for Use in Food Facilities as a Non-Food Chemical—Canadian and NFS recognition letters available on request from MG Chemicals
Customers who bought this item also bought
MG Chemicals 443 (#3) 25 Foot Length of 0.080" (2.0mm) Width Fine Braid Solder Wick