This cable has a Grey Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 18 AWG Stranded (7x26) Bare Copper Conductors, Overall Flexfoil® polyester supported aluminum foil (100% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and Premium Grade SR-PVC (Semi Rigid PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length, Up to a Maximum of 1,000 Feet.<<
- Conductors 3 Conductors Stranded 18 Gauge (3C, 18AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 75°C, 300V
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.168 in.
- Shielding: Overall Aluminum Polyester Foil (100% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire
- Ratings: (UL) Type CM 60°C, 300V; C(UL) Type CMH
- Compliances: NEC Article 725 Type CL3R (UL: 75°C, 300V); NEC Article 800 Type CMR (UL: 75°C, 300V); NEC Article 760 Type FPLR; (UL: 75°C, 300V); RoHS Compliant Directive 2011/65/EU; Suitable for use in the State of California
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +75°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Red
- 3 White
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.