25' Belden 9940 4 Conductor 22 Gauge Braid & Foil Shielded Cable ~ 4C 22AWGMarVac Electronics
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 100870
- Vendor: MarVac Electronics
- Condition: New
This is a 25 Foot Length NEW Belden 9940, 4 Conductor 22 Gauge Stranded, Braid and Foil Shielded Cable for Computer, Data and EIA RS-232 Cabling Applications.
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 22 AWG Stranded (7x30) Tinned Copper Conductors, Overall w/Beldfoil (100% Coverage) + TC (Tinned Copper Braid Shield (65% Coverage), and Semi-Rigid PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is NEW and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 4 Conductors Stranded 22 Gauge (4C, 22AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, UL AWM Style 2464 ~ 300V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.215 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® 100% Coverage + TC (Tinned Copper) Braid Shield (65% Coverage)
- Ratings: UL AWM Style 2464, 80°C ~ 300V RMS; CMG
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +80°C
- Nom. Capacitance Conductor to Conductor: Capacitance ~ 37pF/ft
- Nom. Capacitance Cond. to Other Conductor & Shield: Capacitance ~ 67pF/ft
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: VP ~ 66%
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance: DCR @ 20°C ~ 14.7 Ohm/1000 ft
- Nominal Outer Shield DC Resistance: DCR @ 20°C ~ 5 Ohm/1000 ft
- Max. Operating Voltage - UL: Voltage ~ 300 V RMS
- Max. Recommended Current: Current ~ 2.4 Amps per conductor @ 25°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 White
- 3 Red
- 4 Green
Customers who bought this item also bought
H26-00-25 ~ 26AWG BLACK PVC Insulated Stranded 300 Volt Hook-Up Wire 25' Roll
25' 1/4" Stereo Plug to Dual RCA Plugs Audio Cable, 25ft TRS Adapter Cable