10' 10 Conductor 24 Gauge Shielded Cable, CL2 Rated 10 Foot Length ~ 10C 24AWGMarVac Electronics
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 102275
- Vendor: MarVac Electronics
- Condition: New
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, Overall Aluminized Polyester Foil Shield (100% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and Semi-Rigid PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 10 Conductors Stranded 24 Gauge (10C, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 90°C, 300V, (UL AWM Style 2464)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.275 in.
- Shielding: Aluminized Polyester Foil Shield (100% Coverage), w/24AWG Stranded Drain wire
- Ratings: UL Type CL2 90°C, 300V, (UL AWM Style 2464); CSA AWM II A/B, 80°C, 300V, FT4
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +90°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Red
- 3 White
- 4 Green
- 5 Orange
- 6 Blue
- 7 Brown
- 8 Yellow
- 9 Purple
- 10 Grey
Customers who bought this item also bought
25' Belden 8332 2 Twisted Pair, 24 Gauge Stranded Low Capacitance Cable
25' 6 Conductor 18 Gauge Shielded Cable, CMR Rated 25 Foot Length 6C 18AWG S1806