This is a 10 Foot Length of Alpha Wire # 5301, 7 Conductor 24 Gauge (7x32) Stranded Dual Shielded Cable for Control, Computer, Data, Intercom & Sound and EIA RS-232 Cabling Applications.
This Cable has a Grey/Slate Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors with Semi-Rigid PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This Cable has Dual Shielding Consisting of a Nonwoven Polyester Tape, 25% Overlap, Min. and a Tinned Copper Braid, 70% Coverage, Min.
This wire is New Old Stock and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors: 7 Conductors Stranded 24 Gauge (7C, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall Type CM PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation and Jacket
- Ratings: (UL) Type CM 105°C, AWM 2343 80°C 300V, AWM 21895 105°C, SUN RES 60°C OIL VW-1; CSA 105°C Type CMG FT4
- Nominal Overall Diameter: 0.200"
- Shielding: Nonwoven Polyester Tape, 25% Overlap, Min. and a Tinned Copper Braid, 70% Coverage, Min.
- Temperature: -30°C to +105°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Brown
- 3 Red
- 4 Orange
- 5 Yellow
- 6 Green
- 7 Blue
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.