10' Belden 1813A Blue 2 Conductor 24 Gauge Low Impedance Shielded Cable
This cable has a Matte Blue Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (27x38) High-Conductivity Bare Copper Conductors, Cotton Braid Filler, Bare Copper Spiral Wrapped Shield (90% coverage), and PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and has been cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors: 2 Conductors Stranded 24 Gauge (2C, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 60°C, 100V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.236 in.
- Shielding: Bare Copper Spiral Wrapped Shield (90% coverage)
- Ratings: 60°C, 100V RMS
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +60°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Blue
- 2 Red
We Also Recommend
10' Canare GS-4 Yellow, Flexible 2 Conductor OFC Audio & Instrument Cable
25' Belden 6504UE 6 Cond 22 Gauge Unshielded, CMP Plenum Cable ~ 6C 22AWG