10 Foot Length of NEW Belden 1813A Blue 2 Conductor 24 Gauge Low Impedance Shielded Cable for Audio Applications.
This cable has a Matte Blue Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (27x38) High-Conductivity Bare Copper Conductors, Cotton Braid Filler, Bare Copper Spiral Wrapped Shield (90% coverage), and PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and has been cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors: 2 Conductors Stranded 24 Gauge (2C, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 60°C, 100V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.236 in.
- Shielding: Bare Copper Spiral Wrapped Shield (90% coverage)
- Ratings: 60°C, 100V RMS
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +60°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Blue
- 2 Red
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.