10 Foot Length of Belden 8422 2 Conductor 24 Gauge Low Impedance, High Conductivity Shielded Cable for Audio Applications.
This cable has a Chrome/Grey Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 22 AWG Stranded (16x34) High-Conductivity Tinned Copper Conductors, Cotton Braid Filler, Double Tinned Copper Braid Shield (85% coverage), and PE (Polyethylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and has been cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors: 2 Conductors Stranded 22 Gauge (2C, 22AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, 1,000V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.231 in.
- Shielding: Double Tinned Copper Braid Shield (85% coverage)
- Ratings: 80°C, 1, 00V RMS
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C To +80°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Clear
- 2 Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.