10' Belden 8473 2 Conductor 14 Gauge Unshielded High-Conductivity Cable 2C 14AWGSKU: 180004
This Cable is Designed for Commercial Audio, Speaker, Intercom & PA and Fire Alarm System Cabling Applications.
This Cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket with Twisted Jacketed Construction. This Cable has 14 AWG Stranded (42x30) Tinned Copper Conductors and PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 2 Conductors Stranded 14 Gauge (42x30) Tinned Copper (2C, 14AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, UL 90°C, 600V, CL3
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.356 in.
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Ratings: UL AWM Style 2587; UL 90°C, 600V, CL3; UL Flame Test - UL1685 UL Loading; CSA FAS 90 - FT4
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +90°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 White
We Also Recommend
10' Canare GS-4 Yellow, Flexible 2 Conductor OFC Audio & Instrument Cable
25' Belden 6504UE 6 Cond 22 Gauge Unshielded, CMP Plenum Cable ~ 6C 22AWG