10' Belden 9688 2 Pair 22AWG SOLID Shielded Pair, IBM Type 1A Token Ring CableMarVac Electronics
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 182296
- Vendor: MarVac Electronics
- UPC: 768249395621
- Condition: New
This Cable has a BLACK Colored PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 22 AWG SOLID Conductors Separated into Individual Pairs with an Overall Tinned Copper Braid (65% Coverage) with Beldfoil Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape (100% Coverage) on each Pair and Non-Plenum, Flame-Retardant Foam Polyethylene Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This Cable Meets IEEE 802.5 and TIA/EIA-568-A specifications, ETL verified. For Token Ring (4/16 Mbps), FDDI over copper, and video applications. IBM qualified Type 1A Media cable for use in IBM Cabling Systems.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 2 Pairs 22 AWG SOLID (4 Total Conductors), with Overall Shielding.
- Jacket: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), 75°C
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.296 x 0.431 in. (Oval)
- Shielding: Overall Tinned Copper Braid (65% Coverage) with Beldfoil Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape (100% Coverage) on each Pair.
- Ratings: CMG
- Operating Temperature Range: -45°C To +75°C
- IBM Part Number: IBM P/N: 4716748, 33G2772
Pair Color Code Chart:
- Pair 1: Black & Orange
- Pair 2: Red & Green
Customers who bought this item also bought
25' Belden 8332 2 Twisted Pair, 24 Gauge Stranded Low Capacitance Cable
25' 1/4" Stereo Plug to Dual RCA Plugs Audio Cable, 25ft TRS Adapter Cable