This Cable has a BLACK Colored PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 22 AWG SOLID Conductors Separated into Individual Pairs with an Overall Tinned Copper Braid (58% Coverage) with Beldfoil Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape (100% Coverage) Shielding in a PE (Polyethylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 2 Pairs 22 AWG SOLID (4 Total Conductors), with Overall Shielding.
- Jacket: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), 60°C
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.270"
- Shielding: Overall Tinned Copper Braid (58% Coverage) with Beldfoil Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape (100% Coverage).
- Ratings: CM
- AWm Specification: UL Stytle 2585 (150V 60°C)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +60°C
Pair Color Code Chart:
- Pair 1: Red & Blue
- Pair 2: Black & Yellow
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.