100' Belden 1800B T5X 2 Conductor 24 Gauge AES/EBU Digital Audio Cable 2C 24AWGSKU: 175768
This cable has a Grey Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, a 24AWG Tinned Copper Drain Wire with an Overall Beldfoil® Shield (100% coverage), and Datalene® FHDPE - Foam High Density Polyethylene Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors: 2 Conductors Stranded 24 Gauge (2C, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 60°C, 300V RMS. The Jacket and Foil Shield are Bonded so Both can be Removed with Automatic Stripping Equipment.
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.177 in.
- Shielding: 24AWG Tinned Copper Drain Wire with an Overall Beldfoil® Shield (100% coverage)
- Ratings: AES/EBU, (UL) CMG, C(UL) CMG, 60°C, 300V RMS
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +60°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Red
We Also Recommend
10' Canare GS-4 Yellow, Flexible 2 Conductor OFC Audio & Instrument Cable
25' Belden 6504UE 6 Cond 22 Gauge Unshielded, CMP Plenum Cable ~ 6C 22AWG