NEW 1/4 Pound Roll of 14 Gauge Oleoresinous Insulation Coated, Copper Magnet Wire. The Length of the Wire on the Roll is Approximately 20 Feet.
- Solid Soft-Drawn Copper Wire with a Oleoresinous Insulation.
- Temperature -30°C to +155°C
- MIL-W-583, Class 155
- Nom. O.D. (In.) Range ~ .0675"
- Nom. Circular Area (Mils) Range ~ 4109
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance, DCR @ 20°C (Ohm/1000 ft) ~ 2.524
PLEASE NOTE: The insulation material on this magnet wire is a thin varnish and is similar in color to the copper wire itself (Amber). This can make the insulation difficult to see without scraping some of it off and seeing the difference in it's color from the copper wire itself. This insulation must be removed from the ends that are being connected.