17' Belden 8405 5 Conductor 20 Gauge Low Impedance Shielded Cable ~ 5C 20AWGMarVac Electronics
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 103124
- Vendor: MarVac Electronics
- Condition: New
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 20 AWG Stranded (26x34) High-Conductivity Tinned Copper Conductors, Rayon Braid Filler, Tinned Copper Braid Shield (83% coverage), and Polyethylene Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors: 5 Conductors Stranded 20 Gauge (26x34) ~ 5C, 20AWG
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 60°C, 300V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.281 in.
- Shielding: Double Tinned Copper Braid Shield (83% Coverage)
- Ratings: 60°C, 300V RMS ~ UL AWM Style 2094
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +60°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Clear
- 3 Green
- 4 Red
- 5 Blue
Customers who bought this item also bought
25' Belden 8332 2 Twisted Pair, 24 Gauge Stranded Low Capacitance Cable
25' 1/4" Stereo Plug to Dual RCA Plugs Audio Cable, 25ft TRS Adapter Cable