25' 4 Conductor 14 Gauge Shielded Cable, CM Rated 25 Foot Length ~ 4C 14AWGSKU: 94954
This cable has a Gray Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 14 AWG Stranded Bare Copper Conductors, Overall Aluminized Polyester Foil Shield (100% Coverage), a 20 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and Semi-Rigid PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length, up to a maximum of 500 feet.<<
- Conductors 4 Conductors Stranded 14 Gauge (4C, 14AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 75°C, 300V
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.275 in.
- Shielding: Aluminized Polyester Foil Shield (100% Coverage), w/20AWG Stranded Drain wire
- Ratings: UL Type CM 75°C, 300V
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +75°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Red
- 3 White
- 4 Green
We Also Recommend
10' Canare GS-4 Yellow, Flexible 2 Conductor OFC Audio & Instrument Cable
25' Belden 6504UE 6 Cond 22 Gauge Unshielded, CMP Plenum Cable ~ 6C 22AWG