25' Alpha 2400 2 Conductor 24 Gauge Shielded Cable 25 Foot Length ~2C 24AWGSKU: 238785
This cable has a Grey Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, Overall Alum/Mylar Foil Tape Shield, a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and FR HDPE Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors: 2 Conductors Stranded 24 Gauge (2C, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 60°C, 300V, (UL AWM Style 2092)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.156 in.
- Shielding: Overall Foil Tape Shield, w/24AWG Stranded Drain wire
- Ratings: 60°C, 300V, CSA CMG, CSA FT4, UL AWM 2092, UL CMG, UL VW-1
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 White
We Also Recommend
10' Canare GS-4 Yellow, Flexible 2 Conductor OFC Audio & Instrument Cable
25' Belden 6504UE 6 Cond 22 Gauge Unshielded, CMP Plenum Cable ~ 6C 22AWG