25 Foot Length of NEW Belden 1419A, 2 Twisted Pair 24 Gauge Stranded, Low Capacitance Shielded Cable for Computer, Data and EIA RS-232 Cabling Applications.
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket.
This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, Overall w/Beldfoil (100% Coverage) with a 24AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire and PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of lengths of Multiple Lengths of Wire Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length, Up to a Maximum of 1,000 Feet.<<
- Conductors 2 Twisted Pairs of Stranded 24 Gauge Stranded Tinned Copper Wires (4 total conductors)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, UL AWM Style 2919 ~ 30V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.248 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® 100% Coverage, w/24AWG Stranded Drain wire
- Ratings: 80°C, UL AWM Style 2919 ~ 30V RMS
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
- Nom. Capacitance Conductor to Conductor: Capacitance ~ 13pF/ft
- Nom. Capacitance Cond. to Other Conductor & Shield: Capacitance ~ 22pF/ft
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: VP ~ 78%
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance: DCR @ 20°C ~ 24 Ohm/1000 ft
- Nominal Outer Shield DC Resistance: DCR @ 20°C ~ 15.1 Ohm/1000 ft
- Max. Operating Voltage - UL: Voltage ~ 30 V RMS (UL AWM Style 2919), 300 V RMS
- Max. Recommended Current: Current ~ 1.8 Amps per conductor @ 25°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- Pair 1: White/Blue & Blue/White
- Pair 2: White/Orange & Orange/White
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.