25' Belden 3105A 2 Conductor 22 Gauge Shielded, Sun & Oil Resist Cable 2C 22AWGMarVac Electronics
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 176671
- Vendor: MarVac Electronics
- UPC: 768249395621
- Condition: New
This cable has a Black Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Sun and Oil (Oil II) Resistant Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 22 AWG Stranded (7x30) Tinned Copper Conductors, Tinned Copper Braid Shield (65% coverage) and Beldfoil® Tape Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape (100% coverage) and Datalene® FHDPE - Foam High Density Polyethylene Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors: 2 Conductors Stranded 22 Gauge (2C, 22AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Sun and Oil (Oil II) Resistant Jacket
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.281 in.
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Braid Shield (65% coverage) and Beldfoil® Tape Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape (100% coverage), and a 22AWG (7x30) Tinned Copper Drain Wire.
- Ratings: 60°C, 300 V RMS (NEC Type PLTC); 60°C, 300 V RMS (NEC Type CM)
- Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +60°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 White/Blue Stripe
- 2 Blue/White Stripe
Customers who bought this item also bought
25' Belden 8332 2 Twisted Pair, 24 Gauge Stranded Low Capacitance Cable
25' 1/4" Stereo Plug to Dual RCA Plugs Audio Cable, 25ft TRS Adapter Cable