25' Belden 5301FE 3 Conductor 18 Gauge Shielded Audio Cable, CMR Rated 3C 18AWGSKU: 103719
This Cable has a Gray/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 18 AWG Stranded (7x26) Bare Copper Conductors, Overall Aluminized Polyester Foil Shield (100% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and PP (Polypropylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length, up to a maximum of 1,000 feet.<<
- Conductors 3 Conductors Stranded 18 Gauge (3C, 18AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 75°C, 300V
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.171 in.
- Shielding: Aluminized Polyester Foil Shield (100% Coverage), w/24AWG Stranded Drain wire
- Ratings: UL Type CMR 75°C, 300V, C(UL) Type CMG
- Flame Ratings: UL Flame Test ~ UL 1666 Vertical Shaft; C(UL) Flame Test ~ FT4
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +75°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Red
- 3 White
We Also Recommend
10' Canare GS-4 Yellow, Flexible 2 Conductor OFC Audio & Instrument Cable
25' Belden 6504UE 6 Cond 22 Gauge Unshielded, CMP Plenum Cable ~ 6C 22AWG