This Cable has a Black Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 18 AWG SOLID Bare Copper Conductors, Overall w/Beldfoil Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape w/Shorting Fold (100% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and PP (Polypropylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 2 Conductors SOLID 18 Gauge (2C, 18AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, UL 75°C, Riser-FPLR
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.147 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape w/Shorting Fold (100% Coverage), w/24AWG Stranded Drain wire
- Ratings: UL 75°C, Riser-FPLR, UL Flame Test - UL1666 Vertical Shaft, CSA Flame Test - FT4
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +75°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Red
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.