25 Foot Length of NEW Belden 8205, 2 Conductor 20 Gauge Stranded Unshielded, High-Conductivity Copper Speaker Cable with Twisted Jacketed Construction.
This Cable is Designed for Low Voltage Analog, Low Voltage Digital Control, Commercial Audio, Speaker, Intercom System and Computer Communication Cabling Applications.
This Cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket with Twisted Jacketed Construction. This Cable has 20 AWG Stranded (7x28) Tinned Copper Conductors and PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 2 Conductors Stranded 20 Gauge (7x28) Tinned Copper (2C, 20AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, UL 60°C, 300V, CL3 ~ CMG
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.180 in.
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Ratings: UL 60°C, 300V, CMG; C(UL) ~ CMG; UL Flame Test - UL1685 FT4 Loading; CSA - FT4
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +60°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Red
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.