This is a 25 Foot Length of 3 Conductor 22AWG Unshielded Cable for Audio, Control, Communication and Instrumentation Cabling Applications.
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has Three (3) 22 AWG Stranded (7x30) Tinned Copper Conductors with PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock and will be cut from a larger roll.
- Conductors 3 Conductors 22 Gauge
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, 150V
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.172 in.
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Ratings: UL AWM Style 2576 80°C, 150V; CMG 80°C.
- Flame Test Rating: UL Flame Test ~ UL1685 FT4 Loading; CSA Flame Test: FT4
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
- Quantity: 25 Foot Length Per unit ordered (continuous)
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Red
- 3 Green
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.