25' Belden 8461 2 Conductor 18 Gauge Unshielded High-Conductivity Cable 2C 18AWGSKU: 179968
This Cable is Designed for Commercial Audio, Speaker, Intercom & PA and Fire Alarm System Cabling Applications.
This Cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket with Twisted Jacketed Construction. This Cable has 18 AWG Stranded (7x26) Tinned Copper Conductors and PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 2 Conductors Stranded 18 Gauge (7x26) Tinned Copper (2C, 18AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, UL 80°C, 300V, CL3 ~ CMG
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.234 in.
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Ratings: UL 80°C, 300V, CL3 ~ CMG; C(UL) ~ CMG; UL Flame Test - UL1685 FT4 Loading; CSA - FT4
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 White
We Also Recommend
10' Canare GS-4 Yellow, Flexible 2 Conductor OFC Audio & Instrument Cable
25' Belden 6504UE 6 Cond 22 Gauge Unshielded, CMP Plenum Cable ~ 6C 22AWG