NEW 25 Foot Length of Belden 88240 RG-58/U Type FEP Teflon® Insulated, PLENUM CMP Rated, RG58/U Type Coax for RF Applications.
This cable has a Black Colored PLENUM RATED, - FEP - (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) Jacket. The Coax has a 20AWG Solid Center Bare Copper Conductor, a FEP - (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) Dielectric Material, a Tinned Copper Braided Shield. This Coax Cable has a 53 Ohm Impedance.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Impedance: 53 Ohms
- Capacitance (pF/ft): 26.4
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 69.5%
- Nominal Delay: 1.48 (ns/ft)
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance: 10.2 Ohms DCR @ 20°C (Ohm/1000 ft)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.159 in.
- Conductors: 20AWG Bare Copper Solid Center Conductor and a Tinned Copper Braided Shield in an overall FEP - Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene Jacket
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Braided Shield
- Ratings: NEC (UL) CMP 200°C, C(UL) CMP, 200°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -70°C To +200°C
- 25 Foot Length
- 1 MHz ~ 0.50 (dB/100 ft.)
- 10 MHZ ~ 1.20 (dB/100 ft.)
- 50 MHz ~ 3.00 (dB/100 ft.)
- 100 MHz ~ 4.30 (dB/100 ft.)
- 200 MHz ~ 6.40 (dB/100 ft.)
- 400 MHz ~ 9.70 (dB/100 ft.)
- 700 MHz ~ 13.70 (dB/100 ft.)
- 900 MHz ~ 16.10 (dB/100 ft.)
- 1,000 MHz ~ 17.30 (dB/100 ft.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.