25 Foot Length of Belden 9154 2 Conductor 20 Gauge Stranded Shielded Cable for Audio, Data, Sound and Instrumentation Cabling Applications.
This cable has a Light Beige Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 20 AWG Stranded (7x28) Tinned Copper Conductors, Beldfoil® (Z-Fold®) Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape Shield (100% Coverage), a 22 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 2 Conductors Stranded 20 Gauge (2C, 20AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, 300V
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.198 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® (Z-Fold®) Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape Shield (100% Coverage), a 22 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire
- Ratings: CMG, UL Style 2464 (300 V 80°C)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Red
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.