25 Foot Length of Belden 9184 2 Pair 22 Gauge Shielded SOLID Twisted Pair Audio & Control Cable for Low Voltage Analog Signals (4-20ma, 0-10v, etc), Low Voltage Digital Control (24v, etc), Line Level Audio, Computer Communication and Panel Wiring Applications.
This cable has a Black Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 22 AWG SOLID Tinned Copper Conductors, a 22AWG Stranded (7x30) Tinned Copper Drain Wire with an Overall Tape Tri-Laminate (Alum+Poly+Alum) Duofoil® Shield (100% coverage), and Datalene® FPE (Foam Polyethylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors: 2 Twisted Pairs (4 Total Conductors) SOLID 22 Gauge (2pr, 22AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, UL Style 2668 (300V 60°C).
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.400 in.
- Shielding: 22AWG Tinned Copper Drain Wire with an Overall Tape Tri-Laminate (Alum+Poly+Alum) Duofoil® Shield (100% coverage)
- Ratings: UL AWM Style 2668 (300V 60°C), Type CM
- UL Flame Test: UL1685 UL Loading
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +75°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- Pair 1: Black & Yellow
- Pair 2: Red & Blue
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.