25' Belden 9541 15 Conductor 24 Gauge Shielded Cable 25 Foot Length ~ 15C 24AWGMarVac Electronics
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 182146
- Vendor: MarVac Electronics
- UPC: 768249395621
- Condition: New
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, Overall w/Beldfoil (100% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and Semi-Rigid PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 15 Conductors Stranded 24 Gauge (15C, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, 300V, (UL AWM Style 2464)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.284 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® 100% Coverage, w/24AWG Stranded Drain wire
- Ratings: 80°C, 300V, (UL AWM Style 2464)
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +80°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 White
- 3 Red
- 4 Green
- 5 Orange
- 6 Blue
- 7 White/Black
- 8 Red/Black
- 9 Green/Black
- 10 Orange/Black
- 11 Blue/Black
- 12 Black/White
- 13 Red/White
- 14 Green/White
- 15 Blue/White
Customers who bought this item also bought
25' Belden 8332 2 Twisted Pair, 24 Gauge Stranded Low Capacitance Cable
25' 1/4" Stereo Plug to Dual RCA Plugs Audio Cable, 25ft TRS Adapter Cable