25 Foot Length of NEW Belden 9541, 15 Conductor 24 Gauge Stranded Shielded Cable for Computer, Data, Sound, Class 2 Circuits and EIA RS-232 Cabling Applications.
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, Beldfoil® Overall Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield (100% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 15 Conductors Stranded 24 Gauge (15C, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, 300V, (UL AWM Style 2464)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.284 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® Overall Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield (100% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire
- Ratings: 80°C, 300V, (UL AWM Style 2464)
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +80°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 White
- 3 Red
- 4 Green
- 5 Orange
- 6 Blue
- 7 White/Black
- 8 Red/Black
- 9 Green/Black
- 10 Orange/Black
- 11 Blue/Black
- 12 Black/White
- 13 Red/White
- 14 Green/White
- 15 Blue/White
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.