25' Belden 9566 6 Twisted Pair 24 Gauge SOLID Unshielded Cable ~ 6pr 24AWGMarVac Electronics
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 105512
- Vendor: MarVac Electronics
- Condition: New
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG SOLID Tinned Copper Conductors, Separated into Individual Pairs, and PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 6 Pairs 24 AWG (12 Total Conductors).
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, CMG ~ 300V; UL AWM Style 2576 ~ 150V
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.289 in.
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Ratings: CMG (300V, 80°C), UL AWM Style 2576 (150V, 80°C)
- UL Flame Test: UL1685 FT4 Loading
- CSA Flame Test: FT4
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
Pair Color Code Chart:
- Pair 1: White & Blue
- Pair 2: White & Orange
- Pair 3: White & Green
- Pair 4: White & Brown
- Pair 5: White & Gray
- Pair 6: Red & Blue
Customers who bought this item also bought
10' 4 Conductor 18 Gauge Shielded Cable, CMR Rated 10 Foot Length 4C 18AWG S1804
25' Belden 8332 2 Twisted Pair, 24 Gauge Stranded Low Capacitance Cable