This is a 25 Foot Length of Belden 9791 6 Conductor 28 Gauge Stranded Braided Shield Cable for Computer, Control, Instrumentation, Data and EIA RS-232 Cabling Applications.
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket.
This Cable has 28 AWG Stranded (7x36) Tinned Copper Conductors, Beldfoil® Aluminum Poly Foil Tape (100% Coverage), TC (Tinned Copper Braid Shield (65% Coverage), and Datalene® PE - Polyethylene (Foam) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of lengths of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 6 Conductors Stranded 28 Gauge (6C, 28AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, UL AWM Style 2919 ~ 30V RMS; CL2 ~ 150V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.225 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® Aluminum Poly Foil Tape (100% Coverage), TC (Tinned Copper Braid Shield (65% Coverage)
- Temperature Range of -30°C to +80°C (PVC)
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart:
- 1 Black
- 2 White
- 3 Red
- 4 Green
- 5 Brown
- 6 Blue
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.