25' Belden 9841 2 Conductor 24 Gauge Low Capacitance Cable ~ 2C 24AWG
25 Foot Length NEW Belden 9841, 2 Conductor 24 Gauge Stranded, Low Capacitance Double Shielded Cable for Computer, Data and EIA RS-485 Cabling Applications.
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, Overall w/Beldfoil (100% Coverage) + TC (Tinned Copper Braid Shield (90% Coverage), and PE (Polyethylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is NEW and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length, up to a maximum of 1,000 feet.<<
- Conductors 2 Conductors Stranded 24 Gauge (2C, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, UL AWM Style 2919 ~ 30V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.232 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® 100% Coverage + TC (Tinned Copper Braid Shield (90% Coverage), w/24AWG Stranded Drain wire
- Ratings: UL AWM Style 2919, 80°C ~ 30V RMS; Type CM, 80°C ~ 300V RMS
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +80°C
- Nom. Capacitance Conductor to Conductor: Capacitance ~ 12.8pF/ft
- Nom. Capacitance Cond. to Other Conductor & Shield: Capacitance ~ 23pF/ft
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: VP ~ 66%
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance: DCR @ 20°C ~ 24 Ohm/1000 ft
- Nominal Outer Shield DC Resistance: DCR @ 20°C ~ 3.4 Ohm/1000 ft
- Max. Operating Voltage - UL: Voltage ~ 30 V RMS (UL AWM Style 2919), Type CM ~ 300 V RMS
- Max. Recommended Current: Current ~ 1.5 Amps per conductor @ 25°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 White/Blue
- 2 Blue/White
We Also Recommend
25' Belden 6504UE 6 Cond 22 Gauge Unshielded, CMP Plenum Cable ~ 6C 22AWG
American Pride 4.03'' Natural Nylon Cable Tie 100pk APU-04-18-9-C