25' Consolidated 5717-CL 9 Conductor 24 Gauge Shielded Cable ~ 9C 24AWG CM
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, Overall Aluminized Polyester Foil Shield (100% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and Semi-Rigid PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 9 Conductors Stranded (7x32) 24 Gauge (9C, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, 300V, (UL AWM Style 2464)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.240 in.
- Shielding: Aluminized Polyester Foil Shield (100% Coverage), w/24AWG Stranded Drain wire
- Ratings: (UL) CM or AWM 2464 80°C, 300V
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Red
- 3 Green
- 4 White
- 5 Brown
- 6 Blue
- 7 Orange
- 8 Yellow
- 9 Purple
We Also Recommend
25' Belden 6504UE 6 Cond 22 Gauge Unshielded, CMP Plenum Cable ~ 6C 22AWG
American Pride 4.03'' Natural Nylon Cable Tie 100pk APU-04-18-9-C