25' Feet of Yellow Belden 1192A 4 Conductor 24AWG Star Quad Low Impedance Cable
This Cable has a Flexible Matte YELLOW Cross Linked PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket with 4 total 24 Gauge Stranded (42x40) High-Conductivity Soft Bare Copper Conductors and a Tinned Copper Braid Shield (95% coverage), and PE (Polyethylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
- Conductors 4 total 24 Gauge Stranded (42x40) High-Conductivity Soft Bare Copper Conductors and a Tinned Copper Braid Shield
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 75°C, 100V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.245 in.
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Braid Shield (95% Coverage)
- Ratings: 75°C, 100V RMS
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +75°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Blue
- 2 White
- 3 Blue w/White Stripe
- 4 White w/Blue Stripe
We Also Recommend
American Pride 4.03'' Natural Nylon Cable Tie 100pk APU-04-18-9-C