25' Feet of Yellow Belden 1192A 4 Conductor 24AWG Star Quad Low Impedance CableMarVac Electronics
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 175374
- Vendor: MarVac Electronics
- UPC: 768249395621
- Condition: New
This Cable has a Flexible Matte YELLOW Cross Linked PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket with 4 total 24 Gauge Stranded (42x40) High-Conductivity Soft Bare Copper Conductors and a Tinned Copper Braid Shield (95% coverage), and PE (Polyethylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
- Conductors 4 total 24 Gauge Stranded (42x40) High-Conductivity Soft Bare Copper Conductors and a Tinned Copper Braid Shield
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 75°C, 100V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.245 in.
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Braid Shield (95% Coverage)
- Ratings: 75°C, 100V RMS
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +75°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Blue
- 2 White
- 3 Blue w/White Stripe
- 4 White w/Blue Stripe
Customers who bought this item also bought
25' 6 Conductor 18 Gauge Shielded Cable, CMR Rated 25 Foot Length 6C 18AWG S1806
25' 1/4" Stereo Plug to Dual RCA Plugs Audio Cable, 25ft TRS Adapter Cable