This cable has a Black Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket. The Coax has a 16AWG Stranded (19x29) Bare Copper Center Conductor, an FPE (Foam Polyethylene) Dielectric Material, a Bare Copper Braided Shield (95% Coverage). This Coax cable has a 50 Ohm Impedance.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 78%
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.240 in.
- Conductors: 16AWG Stranded (19x29) Bare Copper Conductor and a Bare Copper Braided Shield in a PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket
- Shielding: Bare Copper Braided Shield (95%)
- 50 MHz ~ 2.50 (dB/100 ft.)
- 100 MHz ~ 3.60 (dB/100 ft.)
- 200 MHz ~ 5.40 (dB/100 ft.)
- 400 MHz ~ 7.90 (dB/100 ft.)
- 900 MHz ~ 12.60 (dB/100 ft.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.