This cable has a Black Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket. The Coax has a 26AWG Stranded (7x34) Bare Copper Covered Steel Center Conductor, an PE (Polyethylene) Dielectric Material, a Tinned Copper Braided Shield (88% Coverage). This Coax cable has a 50 Ohm Impedance.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 66%
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.110 in.
- Conductors: 26AWG Stranded (7x34) Bare Copper Covered Steel and a Tinned Copper Braided Shield in a PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Braided Shield (88% Coverage)
- 50 MHz ~ 6.60 (dB/100 ft.)
- 100 MHz ~ 8.90 (dB/100 ft.)
- 200 MHz ~ 11.90 (dB/100 ft.)
- 400 MHz ~ 17.30 (dB/100 ft.)
- 900 MHz ~ 27.90 (dB/100 ft.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.