25 Foot Length of NEW Belden 7934A DataTuff® Cat 5E 4 Pair 24AWG Cable. The 7934A has 24 AWG Bonded-Pairs of Solid Bare Copper Conductors, Polyolefin Insulation, Polymer Gel Waterblocked, Sun Resistant LLPE Jacket.
Suitable Applications: Industrial Ethernet, Harsh Environments, 200MHz Category 5e, Gigabit Ethernet, 100Base TX, 100BaseVG ANYLAN, 155A TM, 622A TM, NTSC/PAL Component or Composite Video, AES/EBU Digital Audio, AES51, RS-422, RJ-45 Compatible, Burial, Halogen Free.
This cable has a Black Colored LLPE - Linear Low Density Polyethylene Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors Bonded into Pairs and PO - Polyolefin Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 4 Bonded Pairs of Solid 24 Gauge (4PR, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PO - Polyolefin Jacket, 75°C, Harsh Environment, Polymer Gel Waterblocked Burial, Sun Resistant, Halogen Free
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.264 in.
- Shielding: UTP Unshielded Twisted Paired
- Ratings: 75°C, 300V Category 5e - TIA 568.C.2
- Other Specification: NEMA WC-63.1 Category 5e, UL verified to Category 5e, EtherNet/IP Compliant
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C To +75°C
- Suitability - Outdoor: Yes
- Suitability - Burial: Yes - Telcordia, IEC, ICEA
- Sunlight Resistance: Yes
- Oil Resistance: Yes
- Non-halogenated: Yes
Pair Cabling Color Code Chart (Pair Number, Pair Colors):
- 1 White/Blue Stripe & Blue
- 2 White/Orange Stripe & Orange
- 3 White/Green Stripe & Green
- 4 White/Brown Stripe & Brown
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.