25' Manhatthan M3420 2 Pair 24 Gauge Double Shielded Cable for Computer, Data, Sound, Class 2 Circuits and EIA RS-232 Cabling Applications.
This cable has a Grey/Slate Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, Overall Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield (100% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and FPP (Foam Polypropylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 2 Pairs Stranded 24 Gauge (4 Total Conductors)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, 30V, (UL AWM Style 2919)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.257 in.
- Shielding: Overall Aluminum/Polyester Foil Shield and a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire
- Ratings: 80°C, 30V, (UL AWM Style 2919)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- Pair 1: Blue/White + White/Blue
Pair 2: Orange/White + White/Orange
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.