This is a 25 Foot Length of NEW National Wire and Cable NQ-926SJ 9 Conductor 26 Gauge Stranded Shielded Cable for Control and Instrumentation Cabling Applications.
This cable has a Flexible, Abrasion Resistant Grey Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 26 AWG Stranded (7x34) Tinned Copper Conductors, Overall Tinned Copper Braid Shield (90% Coverage), a Black Filler Running Down the Center of the Conductors and a PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New and will be cut from a larger roll.
- Conductors 9 Conductors Stranded 26 Gauge (9C, 26AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, 300V, UL AWM Style 2464.
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.244 in.
- Shielding: Overall Tinned Copper Braid Shield (90% Coverage)
- Ratings: 80°C, 300V, (UL AWM 2464) and CSA Certified AWM II A/B
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Red
- 3 Orange
- 4 Yellow
- 5 Green
- 6 Blue
- 7 Violet
- 8 Grey
- 9 White
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.