25' Quabbin 8195 9 Conductor 24 Gauge Shielded Cable 25 Foot Length ~ 9C 24AWGMarVac Electronics
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 96753
- Vendor: MarVac Electronics
- Condition: New
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, Overall Aluminized Polyester Foil Shield (100% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and Semi-Rigid PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 9 Conductors Stranded 24 Gauge (9C, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, 300V, (UL AWM Style 2464)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.235 in.
- Shielding: Aluminized Polyester Foil Shield (100% Coverage), w/24AWG Stranded Drain wire
- Ratings: 80°C, 300V, (UL AWM Style 2464)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
- Agency Approvals: NEC (UL) Type CM; (UL) AWM Style 2464; CSA AWM FT4
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 White
- 3 Red
- 4 Green
- 5 Brown
- 6 Blue
- 7 Orange
- 8 Yellow
- 9 Violet
Customers who bought this item also bought
10' 4 Conductor 18 Gauge Shielded Cable, CMR Rated 10 Foot Length 4C 18AWG S1804
25' Belden 8332 2 Twisted Pair, 24 Gauge Stranded Low Capacitance Cable