This cable has a Black Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket. The Coax has a 20AWG Stranded (19x32) Tinned Copper Center Conductor, an FEP (Foam Polyethylene) Dielectric Material, a Tinned Copper Braided Shield (95% Coverage). This Coax cable has a 50 Ohm Impedance.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Capacitance (pF/ft): 25.0
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 82%
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.195 in.
- Conductors: 20AWG Stranded (19x32) Tinned Copper Conductor and a Tinned Copper Braided Shield in a PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Braided Shield (95%)
- Ratings: (UL) Type CM Listed; C(UL) Type CMH Listed
- Flame Rating: UL 1685
- Max. Temperature Rating: 75°C
- 1 MHz ~ 0.50 (dB/100 ft.)
- 10 MHz ~ 1.30 (dB/100 ft.)
- 50 MHz ~ 3.20 (dB/100 ft.)
- 100 MHz ~ 4.60 (dB/100 ft.)
- 400 MHz ~ 10.10 (dB/100 ft.)
- 700 MHz ~ 15.60 (dB/100 ft.)
- 900 MHz ~ 18.20 (dB/100 ft.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.