28 Gauge Insulated Magnet Wire, 1/4 Pound Roll (497' Approx. Length) 28AWGGuasti Wire Product
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 2287
- Vendor: Guasti Wire Product
- UPC: 806593457333
- Condition: New
NEW 1/4 Pound Roll of 28 Gauge Oleoresinous Insulation Coated, Copper Magnet Wire. The Length of the Wire on the Roll is Approximately 497 Feet.
- Solid Soft-Drawn Copper Wire with a Oleoresinous Insulation.
- Temperature -30°C to +155°C
- MIL-W-583, Class 155
- Nom. O.D. (In.) Range ~ .0144"
- Nom. Circular Area (Mils) Range ~ 158.8
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance, DCR @ 20°C (Ohm/1000 ft) ~ 65.330
PLEASE NOTE: The insulation material on this magnet wire is a thin varnish and is similar in color to the copper wire itself (Amber). This can make the insulation difficult to see without scraping some of it off and seeing the difference in it's color from the copper wire itself. This insulation must be removed from the ends that are being connected.
Customers who bought this item also bought
25' Belden 8332 2 Twisted Pair, 24 Gauge Stranded Low Capacitance Cable
25' 1/4" Stereo Plug to Dual RCA Plugs Audio Cable, 25ft TRS Adapter Cable