75' Belden 9269 RG-62A/U 93 Ohm Coax Cable, 75 Foot LengthMarVac Electronics
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 181704
- Vendor: MarVac Electronics
- Condition: New
This cable has a Black PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket. The Coax has a 22 AWG solid .025" bare copper-covered steel conductor, a semi-solid polyethylene insulation Dielectric Material, bare copper
braid shield (95% coverage). This Coax cable has a 93 Ohm Impedance.
- Impedance: 93 Ohms
- Capacitance (pF/ft): 13.5
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 84%
- Nominal Delay: 1.21 (ns/ft)
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance: 41.2 Ohms DCR @ 20°C (Ohm/1000 ft)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.239 in.
- Conductors: 22 AWG solid .025" bare copper-covered steel conductor, and Bare Copper Braid Shield (95% coverage)
- Shielding: Bare Copper Braid Shield (95% coverage)
- Ratings: (UL) Type CL2; (UL) Type CM; C(UL) Type CM; and (UL) AWM Style 1478 ~ 60°C, 30V Use
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C To +80°C
- 1.00MHz ~ 0.300 (dB/100 ft.)
- 10.000 MHz ~ 0.900 (dB/100 ft.)
- 50.000 MHz ~ 1.900 (dB/100 ft.)
- 100.000 MHz ~ 3.800 (dB/100 ft.)
- 200.000 MHz ~ 2.240 (dB/100 ft.)
- 400.000 MHz ~ 5.300 (dB/100 ft.)
- 700.000 MHz ~ 7.300 (dB/100 ft.)
- 750.000 MHz ~ 5.500 (dB/100 ft.)
- 900.000 MHz ~ 8.200 (dB/100 ft.)
- 1000.000 MHz ~ 8.700 (dB/100 ft.)
Customers who bought this item also bought
10' 4 Conductor 18 Gauge Shielded Cable, CMR Rated 10 Foot Length 4C 18AWG S1804
25' Belden 8332 2 Twisted Pair, 24 Gauge Stranded Low Capacitance Cable