9' Belden 8445 5 Conductor 22 Gauge Unshielded Cable 9 Foot Length 5C 22AWGMarVac Electronics
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 179906
- Vendor: MarVac Electronics
- UPC: 768249395621
- Condition: New
This is a 9 Foot Length of NEW Belden 8445, 5 Conductor 22 Gauge Stranded Unshielded Cable for Audio, Control and Instrumentation Cabling Applications.
This Cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 22 AWG Stranded (7x30) Tinned Copper Conductors and PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and has been cut from a larger roll.
- Conductors 5 Conductors Stranded 22 Gauge (5C, 22AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, 300V, CMG ~ 300V RMS; UL AWM Style 2576 ~ 150V RMS.
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.194 in.
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Ratings: 80°C, 300V, (UL AWM Style 2576)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 White
- 3 Red
- 4 Green
- 5 Brown
Customers who bought this item also bought
10' 4 Conductor 18 Gauge Shielded Cable, CMR Rated 10 Foot Length 4C 18AWG S1804
3C 18AWG 4' Coiled Power Cord, SJT VW-1 18 Gauge Cable 300V UL & c(UL)