What Amphenol says about this series of connectors:
"MHV (Miniature High Voltage) connectors are bayonet locking interconnects used for high voltage applications up to 5000 volts. They are similar in size to, but not designed to mate with the BNC interface. MHV connectors conform to MIL-STD-348 and offer a quick-connect functionality that is used where transmission of high voltage is required."
This Connector is New and is in its original package.
- MHV Plug with 6 Piece Compression and Solder Type Assembly
- Connector Accepts Cable Types Belden 8241, Belden 8263, Belden 8279, Belden 9209, RG-140, RG-210, RG-59, RG-59B & RG-62
- Insulator Material: PTFE
- Voltage Rating (at sea level): 5,000 Volts Peak
- Temperature Rating: -65°C to +165°C
- NOT Compatible with Standard BNC Connectors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.