This is a NEW Belden 9768 12 Pair 22AWG, Individually Shielded Paired Cable Being Sold Per Foot for Audio, Control or Instrumentation Applications.
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 22 AWG Stranded (7x30) Tinned Copper Conductors, Separated into Individually Shielded Pairs w/Beldfoil (100% Coverage), a 22 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire Included with each Shielded Pair, and Polypropylene Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>Orders of Multiple Lengths Will be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 12 Pairs 22 AWG, Each pair Individually Shielded.
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, UL AWM Style 2919 ~ 30V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.464 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® (Z-Fold®) 100% Coverage
- Ratings: 80°C, UL AWM Style 2919 ~ 30V RMS.
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
Pair Color Code Chart:
- Pair 1: Black & Red
- Pair 2: Black & White
- Pair 3: Black & Green
- Pair 4: Black & Blue
- Pair 5: Black & Yellow
- Pair 6: Black & Brown
- Pair 7: Black & Orange
- Pair 8: Red & White
- Pair 9: Red & Green
- Pair 10: Red & Blue
- Pair 11: Red & Yellow
- Pair 12: Red & Brown
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.