Belden 9935 10 Conductor 24 Gauge Low Capacitance Cable Per Foot ~ 10C 24AWG
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket.
This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, Overall w/Beldfoil (100% Coverage) + TC (Tinned Copper Braid Shield (65% Coverage), and Datalene® FPE (Foam Polyethylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of lengths of More Than 1 Foot Will Be Sent as a Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 10 Conductors Stranded 24 Gauge (10C, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, UL AWM Style 2919 ~ 30V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.306 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® 100% Coverage + TC (Tinned Copper Braid Shield (65% Coverage), w/24AWG Stranded Drain wire
- Ratings: 80°C, UL AWM Style 2919 ~ 30V RMS
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +80°C
- Nom. Capacitance Conductor to Conductor: Capacitance ~ 12pF/ft
- Nom. Capacitance Cond. to Other Conductor & Shield: Capacitance ~ 22pF/ft
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: VP ~ 78%
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance: DCR @ 20°C ~ 24 Ohm/1000 ft
- Nominal Outer Shield DC Resistance: DCR @ 20°C ~ 3.18 Ohm/1000 ft
- Max. Operating Voltage - UL: Voltage ~ 30 V RMS (UL AWM Style 2919), 300 V RMS
- Max. Recommended Current: Current ~ 1.5 Amps per conductor @ 25°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 White
- 3 Red
- 4 Green
- 5 Brown
- 6 Blue
- 7 Orange
- 8 Yellow
- 9 Purple
- 10 Gray
We Also Recommend
10' Canare GS-4 Yellow, Flexible 2 Conductor OFC Audio & Instrument Cable
25' Belden 6504UE 6 Cond 22 Gauge Unshielded, CMP Plenum Cable ~ 6C 22AWG