Belden 9936 15 Conductor 24 Gauge Low Capacitance Cable Per Foot ~ 15C 24AWGBelden
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 151318
- Vendor: Belden
- UPC: 768249395621
- Condition: New
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket.
This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, Overall w/Beldfoil (100% Coverage) + TC (Tinned Copper Braid Shield (65% Coverage), and FPE PVC (Foam PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of lengths of More Than 1 Foot Will Be Sent as a Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 15 Conductors Stranded 24 Gauge (15C, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, UL AWM Style 2919 ~ 30V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.345 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® 100% Coverage, w/24AWG Stranded Drain wire
- Ratings: 80°C, UL AWM Style 2919 ~ 30V RMS
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +80°C
- Nom. Capacitance Conductor to Conductor: Capacitance ~ 12pF/ft
- Nom. Capacitance Cond. to Other Conductor & Shield: Capacitance ~ 22pF/ft
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: VP ~ 78%
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance: DCR @ 20°C ~ 24 Ohm/1000 ft
- Nominal Outer Shield DC Resistance: DCR @ 20°C ~ 3.56 Ohm/1000 ft
- Max. Operating Voltage - UL: Voltage ~ 30 V RMS (UL AWM Style 2919), 300 V RMS
- Max. Recommended Current: Current ~ 1.1 Amps per conductor @ 25°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 White
- 3 Red
- 4 Green
- 5 Orange
- 6 Blue
- 7 White/Black
- 8 Red/Black
- 9 Green/Black
- 10 Orange/Black
- 11 Blue/Black
- 12 Black/White
- 13 Red/White
- 14 Green/White
- 15 Blue/White
Customers who bought this item also bought
10' 4 Conductor 18 Gauge Shielded Cable, CMR Rated 10 Foot Length 4C 18AWG S1804
25' Belden 8332 2 Twisted Pair, 24 Gauge Stranded Low Capacitance Cable