Carol 01757 Black 4 Gauge Carolprene® 600V Welding Cable Per Foot 4AWGSKU: 103748
This cable has a Black Colored EPDM Rubber Insulation Jacket. This Cable has a 4 AWG (418x30) Fully Annealed Stranded Bare Copper Conductor.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
- Conductors 1 Conductor 4 AWG.
- Jacket: Overall EPDM Rubber Jacket, 105°C, 600V.
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.475 in.
- Approvals: MHSA Approved.
- Operating Temperature Range: -50°C To +105°C
- Designed to withstand severe environmental conditions
- Withstands exposure to oil, acids, alkalies, heat, flame, moisture and chemicals
Meets or exceeds flame test requirements of MSHA
We Also Recommend
10' Canare GS-4 Yellow, Flexible 2 Conductor OFC Audio & Instrument Cable
25' Belden 6504UE 6 Cond 22 Gauge Unshielded, CMP Plenum Cable ~ 6C 22AWG