Carol 01757 Black 4 Gauge Carolprene® 600V Welding Cable Per Foot 4AWGMarVac Electronics
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 103748
- Vendor: MarVac Electronics
- Condition: New
This cable has a Black Colored EPDM Rubber Insulation Jacket. This Cable has a 4 AWG (418x30) Fully Annealed Stranded Bare Copper Conductor.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
- Conductors 1 Conductor 4 AWG.
- Jacket: Overall EPDM Rubber Jacket, 105°C, 600V.
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.475 in.
- Approvals: MHSA Approved.
- Operating Temperature Range: -50°C To +105°C
- Designed to withstand severe environmental conditions
- Withstands exposure to oil, acids, alkalies, heat, flame, moisture and chemicals
Meets or exceeds flame test requirements of MSHA
Customers who bought this item also bought
10' 4 Conductor 18 Gauge Shielded Cable, CMR Rated 10 Foot Length 4C 18AWG S1804
25' Belden 8332 2 Twisted Pair, 24 Gauge Stranded Low Capacitance Cable